McDelivery promoted out-of-home
Singapore - McDonald's has launched a DDB-created campaign on the JCDecaux network to promote its all-day McDelivery services.
As part of the campaign, three bus shelters along Orchard Road were dressed up like a McDonald's outlet, complete with a bricked red roof and the famed golden arches. Two billboards located at the facades of The Heeren and Orchard Hotel supported the campaign message.
"Our strategically positioned panels will surely deliver maximum impact for McDonald's offering high opportunity-to-see with repeated exposures of the ads," Elise Yan, marketing and research executive for JCDecaux Singapore, said.
OMD handled media buy for the campaign.
- JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd
- McDonald's Singapore
DDB Related Stories:
- DDB shines at Agency of the Year Awards
- Omnicom agencies bag NEA account
- Gina Sim to lead Fonterra at DDB
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- McDonald’s new hunger for Hong Kong
- StarHub & DDB: Behind the scenes
- Nespresso goes on a gastronomical adventure
- DDB nabs McCann GM for China VP role
- Bentley taps first agency for mainland
- DDB to boost young creative in China
- Reebok picks DDB as global AOR
- Hitting too close to home?
- DDB appoints COO Asia
- Axe finds a cure for cuddling
- TSL rebrands with lengthy TVC
- Case Study: T-Mall’s $19 billion sales in a day
- 2012: Disappointing print, great videos
- IKEA reenacts Obama’s victory embrace
- Tourism Australia calls global creative tender
- HKT ups its Service with Friendly Faces