Samsung focuses on camera products
Hong Kong- Samsung Electronics will hold a second phase campaign to market its GX-20 camera in Hong Kong as competitions between camera brands heats up.
Mobile phones and TV products, however, still remain Samsung's mainstay product lines, according to the group's own documents.
The campaign held by Samsung's in-house advertising department, Cheil Communications, will be unveiled in mid-September, following this month's press event organised by Waggener Edstrom.
Aside from Samsung's traditional marketing strategy-celebrity endorsement, the second phase of the campaign will include above the line campaign, which is still in the planning stage.
The product model, targeting at professional photographers, is equipped with 14.6 mega-pixel CMOS and a range of image correction functions.
"Excellence in both technology and design has made Samsung's digital cameras a big hit with consumers in Hong Kong," Brian Kim, the president of Samsung Electronic Hong Kong, said.
- Samsung Electronics
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Hong Kong
- Cheil Communications
Samsung Electronics Related Stories:
- Samsung gives back with a bang
- China’s standards get stricter
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Samsung’s deals, Oil market distress
- Samsung uses discounts to lure customers
- What now for Samsung?
- Semiconductor profit hits US$307b
- Samsung brings LMFAO to Malaysia
- Samsung to build Chinese chip facility
- Vivian Lai fronts Samsung's branding efforts
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Mobile Challenge kicks off
- Samsung bends it with Beckham
- Samsung's comedy cab for Tab
- Samsung joins TVB in 3D broadcasting
- SPRG picks up Samsung PR business
- Samsung hits the road for mobile brand show
- Samsung supports Asian Youth Games
- Samsung campaign touches on Star quality
- Bigger thinking from Microsoft's messenger