Motorola prolongs Ming Dynasty
The campaign created by Ogilvy & Mather will see ads released on MTR, along with print ads and possibly TVC for a month.
Next generation Ming A1600 that goes along with handwriting tools and multimedia functionality will target young and professionals.
"Our pen-based Ming series reflects the preference for writing characters by hand and continues Motorola's commitment to bringing mobile productivity to new heights," Ritchie Ma, GM of Motorola's Mobile Device Business, said.
MindShare and H-Line Ogilvy are the media and PR agencies for the campaign.
- Ogilvy and Mather
Motorola Related Stories:
- Motorola Solutions: China has a long way to go
- Google axes 20% of Motorola Mobility staff
- Google to shed 4,000 jobs at Motorola
- Ho to lead Motorola Solutions
- Google closes Motorola Mobility takeover
- Google completes Motorola buy-out
- Apple, Microsoft at war with Motorola
- Motorola remains customer-focused
- Motorola Mobility Googled
- Motorola Xooms in with Maxis
- Motorola calls in new marketing lead
- Motorola marketer moves to Yahoo
- Women on top
- Motorola appoints country president
- Motorola grows CFC in Penang
- Pitch to remember MMHK March
- Chartered appoints Chapman-Banks
- Motorola cuts marketing staff
- Professional of the Year 2007: Employee Healthcare
- Moto Mobile gets CEO from Qualcomm