WOM wins first automotive account
Singapore - Vantage Automotive, distributors of Peugeot, Ford and Land Rover cars in Singapore, has hired Word Of Mouth (WOM) as its retainer PR agency for a six-month period.
This is the agency's first automotive account. WOM is responsible for generating publicity for new car launches as well as sourcing tie-up opportunities and sponsorships to support marketing initiatives.
WOM won the account having previously handled the PR for the Peugeot 308 launch two months ago.
- Word of Mouth Communications
- Vantage Automotive
Word of Mouth Communications Related Stories:
- Uniqlo appoints local PR agency
- NUS, PMO call for pitch, ST701 revamps
- J.Lindeberg sets eyes on Asia
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- WOM wins business from Moda Pacifica
- WOM readies to Shock the World
- Häagen-Dazs melting slowly
- WOM adds business
- WOM adds more biz
- MTV readies for World Stage PR blitz
- Burger King appoints WOM for Singapore launch
- Club Med appoints WOM
- Central does Word Of Mouth retainer
- Nivea nets Nat
- SFF gets two pronged PR approach
- My Best Pitch - Oct07
- Nivea puts a face to its name