UPDATED: Resorts World looks for creative after choosing media agency
Malaysia - Genting Resorts World's creative account has come into play, as the company announced today it has retained Starcom MediaVest to its regional media account.
"We are in the process of shortlisting creative agencies and should call for a pitch sometime in September," Chow Wei Heng, VP, Resorts World, said.
Genting Resorts World's creative duties are currently shared between agencies Grey, Gun For Hire and Adl Advertising & Design, on a project basis.
The media account, estimated to be worth US$4 million, has been with Starcom for the past three years. The media review began in May, and the regional account covers markets such as Malaysia, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Thailand and China.
- Starcom Mediavest Group Malaysia
Starcom Mediavest Group Malaysia Related Stories:
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Esquire in search of the best dressed man
- Churp Churp tackles the Galaxy
- UOB reengineers Lady's Card with AR
- Uncovering mum's online secrets
- Posterscope appoints account director
- Malaysia Airlines media lands with Starcom
- DiGi empowers DiGizens
- DiGi media review reaches final hurdle
- KFC media up for grabs
- UM milks Dutch Lady's US$5 m biz
- Consumer research results give buying forensics