Pulse on Singapore
Singapore - Pulse Group has launched a Singapore office, its third in the APAC region, which will act as a client development hub to service locally based regional market research buying centres.
Wiryadi Hamidon has been named to lead the office. Pulse Group CEO, Bob Chua, said "Singapore is a key location from a client development point of view, as a number of large multinationals have a presence on the island making it one of the most important buying centres of research in the region."
He added, "I have a lot of confidence in the new set-up, and in the leadership that we have chosen to head this office."
Chua was recently awarded the "Most Promising CEO" for 2008 by the ministry of entrepreneurship in Malaysia at the APEA Awards.
- Pulse Group
Pulse Group Related Stories:
- Pulse partners Over the Shoulder
- Pulse adds Mitra to client development team
- Pulse Group ties up with Integration
- OMG Malaysia publishes book plus more
- Bob Chua joins GoComm as chairman
- Pulse makes senior hire in the US
- Analysing the celebrity lure
- Pulse innovates with social media
- Monsoon Cup and Pulse ink deal
- Internet pervasive in path to purchase
- Survey to check online ad adoption rate
- Bab to strengthen Pulse strings
- Pulse connects with social media
- Pulse appoints Meldgaard for online role
- Pulse Makes Key Appointments
- PropertyGuru tests sentiment in Singapore
- Study: Consumers still feel economic pressure
- Pulse equip with Mobile and IVR solutions
- Government plaudits for Pulse
- Delight in Deloitte's pick for Pulse