BBC promotes Tan to regional role
Tan continues to be based in Singapore and will report to Sunitan Rajan, its VP of advertising sales for Asia and Australiasia. She will the lead the online advertising sales teams in Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as drive revenue growth and developing strategic sales initiatives for TV and digital sales on BBC World News and bbc.com across Southeast Asia and Greater China.
"Bringing together the integrated ad sales operation of the two key regional centres is a strategic decision with a view to create significant synergy for our customers and our business across our TV and digital products," Rajan said.
Tan has been with the company since December 2004.
- BBC Worldwide Global Channels - Asia
BBC Worldwide Global Channels - Asia Related Stories:
- TEC names MD, EA Mobile picks PR agency
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- BBC promotes Ghai to VP
- BBC boosts profile on StarHub
- Whitehead surfaces at BBC
- BBC’s Leo-McKerrow calls it a day
- BBC makes a song and dance in Hong Kong
- BBC Global pulls out all stops for Top Gear
- BBC HD now on demand
- BBC brings new channels to Indonesia
- CNBC loses Cordeiro to BBC
- Shine On
- BBC extends relationship with PCCW
- BBC Worldwide acquires iconic travel guide
- Big Question - Sep07
- New South Asia GM for BBC Global Channels