Central does Word Of Mouth retainer
Central, managed by PARCO, has appointed Word Of Mouth Communications as its retainer PR agency for six months.
This is the first time the mall is working with a PR agency on retainer basis. Word Of Mouth will now handle the publicity for upcoming activities the mall has planned, starting with the Singapore River Festival on 24 September. The agency will also be supporting the mall in marketing tie-ups and sponsorship aspects. The agency had previously been working on a project basis for the mall's key events since last year.
At the Singapore River Festival, Central will be presenting 'The Impossible Journey' which will be performed by local magician duo J C Sum and 'Magic Babe' Ning. The duo will attempt to teleport three Central shoppers across the Singapore River in 2.5 seconds.
- Word of Mouth Communications
Word of Mouth Communications Related Stories:
- Uniqlo appoints local PR agency
- NUS, PMO call for pitch, ST701 revamps
- J.Lindeberg sets eyes on Asia
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- WOM wins business from Moda Pacifica
- WOM readies to Shock the World
- Häagen-Dazs melting slowly
- WOM adds business
- WOM adds more biz
- MTV readies for World Stage PR blitz
- Burger King appoints WOM for Singapore launch
- Club Med appoints WOM
- WOM wins first automotive account
- Nivea nets Nat
- SFF gets two pronged PR approach
- My Best Pitch - Oct07
- Nivea puts a face to its name