Carlson fills regional director of communications role
She will be based in Singapore and will report to Carlson's president and MD, Martin Rinck.
"This newly created role is a response to Carlson's upward growth trend and strategy for Asia where we aim to strengthen brand awareness. Krishnan will help drive Carlson's position." Rinck said.
Krishnan was previously with A.P Moller - Maersk Group APAC as AGM of communications and branding tasked to handle external communications regionally, and prior to that she was with Grayling Public Relations.
In APAC, Carlson manages five brands Regent Hotels & Resorts, Radisson Hotels & Resorts, Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson and Park Inn.
- Grayling Public Relations
- Carlson Hotels Worldwide
- AP Moller - Maersk
Grayling Public Relations Related Stories:
- APAC leads growth in PR investment
- Grayling launches new unit
- Grayling expands PR services to China
- Hasbro, Mondial appoint PR agencies
- Grayling clinches DEK biz globally
- Changi, Sawadee.com appoint PR agencies
- Finnair begins ad push
- British Airways confirms Grayling as PR lead
- Family values won't hold women leaders back
- Finnair focuses on SG, hires agencies
- Grayling Singapore appoints MD
- Economist Intelligence Unit in global PR push
- Compass taps Grayling in Asia expansion
- Grayling bags RedDot's PR biz
- Can Singapore brand itself as a nation?
- Grayling plans to grow by acquisition
- Grayling bags Rolex account
- Airbus names Grayling as PR agency
- Grayling gets global boost
- Guinness raises its glass to Arthur