J&J launches outdoor campaign on Clear Channel
Singapore - Johnson & Johnson VisionCare has embarked on a creative out-of-home campaign with Clear Channel for its range of contact lenses, Acuvue Oasys.
Running from 24 July to 6 August, the campaign was creatively executed by McCann Erickson Singapore, with OMD handling media planning and creative buy.
The campaign focuses on the technology of Acuvue Oasys lens, illustrating the advantages and functionality of the lenses in different surroundings, especially in a dry, air-conditioned environment.
Using a six-sheet ad panel, the outdoor executions are supplemented with a panel-top display of the slogan "Acuvue, The Difference is Real", and a 3D effect replicated after the contact lens packaging.
- McCann Erickson Singapore
- Clear Channel
- Johnson & Johnson
McCann Erickson Singapore Related Stories:
- Kim Eng tipped to appoint McCann
- Panasonic brings TV to life
- YOG campaign goes viral
- Ad agencies still not results driven
- Youth Olympic Committee launches TVC
- McCann beefs up local team
- OOH: More creativity, less rules needed
- Madon on AdFest
- Locals to judge at Cannes
- Ogilvy Singapore gongs up again
- The Pitch: Finger lickin' good
- Singapore creativity: Much ado about nothing
- NTUC picks Euro as lead agency
- McCann hires Yong for KFC
- 15 Singapore finalists up for One Show honour
- Milo milks OOH
- Tasty rebranding for KFC
- KFC helps deliver BBDO creatives
- The Cup pits local agencies against global folks
- Updated: Lowe China the next stop for Batey ECD