WE's Alliance program adds SE Asia touch
Regional - Vero Public Relations, which has offices in Thailand and Vietnam, is the latest member to join Waggener Edstrom (WE) Worldwide's Global Alliance program.
"Vero Public Relations has always been impressed with Waggener Edstrom Worldwide's approach to communications, growth, and strong footprint in SE Asia," Brian Griffin, founder and managing director of Vero Public Relations, said.
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide's South Asia GM and VP, Shaun Wootton added, "Vero Public Relations' independent status, leadership under Brian Griffin, and his team's collective commitment to providing innovative communications strategies for clients are a natural fit with our values and culture."
Other Global Alliance program members include Buchan Consulting (Australia), Apex PR (Canada), Adfactors (India), Imageware (Italy), Actio Inc. (Japan), Rakours-PR (Russia), Ulled Comunicación (Spain), Shout Communications (South Korea), Tribeca Communications Consultancy (Turkey), The Jeffrey Group (Latin America) and NettResults (Middle East).
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Related Stories:
- Virgin Active picks agencies ahead of launch
- Sony appoints Waggener for PR duties
- Waggener appoints new GM
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Waggener nabs BM's talent
- David Ko departs Waggener Edstrom
- Helping HR become social
- Waggener Edstrom India makes key hires
- Waggener Edstrom opens Swiss office
- Waggener promotes Camoens to GM role
- Waggener Edstrom builds luxury roster
- Changi Airport appoints digital PR shop
- Kowloon Watch says it's time for PR
- Waggener creates new role for Lackie
- Waggener expands South Korea footprint
- In BRIEF: Ogilvy, Effie, Waggener
- Film Society shoots events with WE
- Marketing directors talk social media
- Waggener takes part ownership in Buchan
- What’s next for integrated media?