MOE settles on agencies for recruitment campaign
Singapore - UP BrandBuzz (UP) and Maxus have been appointed by the Ministry Of Education (MOE) to handle creative services and media duties respectively for its teacher recruitment campaign.
The campaign, which will launch in the third quarter of this year, will focus on the impact a teacher makes beyond the classroom.
"This is a massive win for UP and Maxus and we are very pleased that the big team effort paid off. MOE is a demanding but fair client who wants to shake up the perception of teachers and teaching both locally and internationally. The ideas and campaign that we'd be rolling out in the coming months will be testament to their belief in our thinking," Anand A Vathiyar, managing director of UP BrandBuzz, said.
The tender award which covers through-the-line communication is valued at over $2 million annually.
- Maxus Singapore
- Ministry of Education
- UP Brandbuzz
Maxus Singapore Related Stories:
- Maxus and ADK scale up partnership
- Maxus Singapore wins new account
- Media's tough tasks: talent and integration
- In BRIEF: BBDO, Park Hotel, Maxus
- Finnair focuses on SG, hires agencies
- Shell shifts media biz to MediaCom
- Maxus wins Lion Corp biz
- Maxus beefs up regional presence
- Maxus nets NTUC Income media biz
- Maxus adds account, looks for MD
- MindShare unveils new management line-up
- MindShare and Maxus Focus TVCs
- PSB Academy targets youth
- SingTel has mobile and internet advertising ambitions
- Carat chief resurfaces at Maxus
- Courts says deal to gameshow sponsorship
- OCBC media account decided