DraftFCB Shanghai wins bronze Promo Lion
Shanghai - DraftFCB Shanghai has taken a bronze Promo Lion at the Cannes Lions 2008 for its "Eating in Toilet" campaign for the Hong Kong Breastfeeding Mothers' Association.
DraftFCB Shanghai is so far the only Hong Kong and China agency to take out a Cannes award this year. The Eating in Toilet campaign won a bronze under the charities, public health & safety and public awareness messages category.
A small number of Hong Kong and Chinese agencies were shortlisted for awards in the Direct and Promo Lion categories including Ogilvy Beijing for its Hot Water campaign for the World Wildlife and Publicis Hong Kong's Supermarket campaign for Western Union under the Financial products and services category for Promo Lions.
In the Cyber Lion category, Ogilvy Hong Kong has been shortlisted three times for its online campaign for the South China Morning Post. Ogilvy Shanghai has also been shortlisted for a Cyber Lion for its Adidas work.
- Ogilvy and Mather Beijing
- Publicis Hong Kong
- Draft FCB
Ogilvy and Mather Beijing Related Stories:
- Is stress to blame for Ogilvy employee's death?
- Ma rejoins O&M to head entertainment unit
- Taobao pushes app for 'm-commerce' growth
- Wu takes MD role at O&M Advertising
- Eschenbacher returns to O&M for regional gig
- O&M cheers to Tsingtao win
- O&M nabs Chan to ECD China role
- Agencies look to tap online brand chatter
- CBRC warn against fraudulent schemes
- Ogilvy lands Changping modernity project
- Euro RSCG hires regional marketing manager
- New work January
- Motorola taps Tuzki in digital campaign
- Ogilvy Beijing strengthens strategic planning
- China Mobile’s GoTone ads bond father and son
- Marketing to China’s smaller cities shouldn’t be neglected