Adobe pinches from McAfee for MD role
Singapore - Adobe Systems have hired McAfee VP for Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and India, Ashley Wearne to managing director for its SE Asia business.
Wearne will be based in Singapore and spearhead the development and growth of Adobe's business in the region as well attempt tofurther strengthen the relationships between its customer and partner communities.
"Wearne's broad and extensive experience in the IT industry will be of great value to Adobe as we continue to pursue growth opportunities in the region," Julian Quinn, VP of Asia Pacific for Adobe Systems, said.
- Adobe Systems
Adobe Systems Related Stories:
- Adobe clubs creative and marketing clouds
- Mobile must enforce brand building
- A future not that far away…
- Budget, talent issues plague digital growth
- Marketing Events Awards Jury Focus: Mark Phibbs
- Search drives 30% of region's mobile traffic
- Adobe maps out vision for digital marketing
- In BRIEF: Dove, Fox, Adobe
- Adobe boosts digital marketing capabilities
- Adobe hires Ganeshanandan in regional role
- Adobe launches Open Screen Project
- Organising chaos in response marketing
- Navigating the Enterprise IT landscape
- The Long Tail - Jan08
- Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
- Innovation - September 2007
- Dissecting the post-merger Adobe brand