New brand ambassadors for True
Singapore - In conjunction with its new brand campaign for 2008, the True Group has appointed Fly Entertainment celebrity couple, Allan Wu and Wong Li Lin, as their new ambassadors.
The pair will be the faces to grace the company's advertising and publicity campaigns in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan from May 2008 to April 2009.
Ace:Daytons Communications will create the advertising while Communications DNA will handle publicity.
In Singapore, advertisements featuring the couple have been placed on outdoor media such as MRT doors, in selected magazines, and on Pacific Plaza pillars.
Both Wu and Wong were chosen for their active lifestyle and love for fitness, which is in line with the True Group's philosophy.
- Communications DNA
Communications DNA Related Stories:
- String of wins for Comms DNA
- CommsDNA rejigs, focuses on Malaysian ops
- CommsDNA wins National Museum tender
- Comms DNA wins two accounts
- Comms DNA bags two more accounts
- Comms DNA expands offerings
- CommsDNA adds more biz
- Singapore Mint appoints Comms DNA
- Subaru & Proof Living move from Comms DNA
- Supperclub changes PR partner
- Communications DNA rocks on
- River Festival boosted by F1
- Locals show taste for Peranakan
- Communications DNA bags 3 accounts
- Double retainers for CommsDNA
- Comms DNA nails three projects
- Moet picks Alchemy
- Confessions of a luxury PR practitioner
- Moet sets up for new PR partner in March
- NOL ships in CommsDNA