BBDO GO promotes Caparas
Philippines - BBDO Guerrero Ortega has promoted Joni Caparas from associate creative director to head of art. She replaces Joel Limchoc, who was promoted to joint executive director with Simon Welsh.
Marketing reported Welsh and Limchoc's appointments on 24 April 2008.
Caparas joined BBDO Guerrero Ortega two years ago from TBWA Santiago Mangada Puno where she was art director for two years. Prior to that, she worked for Leo Burnett Manila for three years as art director then group head.
Since joining BBDO Guerrero Ortega, Caparas has helped propel the agency to its third consecutive year as Campaign Brief Asia Philippines Agency of the Year and the 20th Philippine Ad Congress Agency of the Year. Over the last year, her work has been recognised at The One Show, Cannes and D&AD.
- BBDO Guerrero Ortega
BBDO Guerrero Ortega Related Stories:
- Department of Tourism mulls creative pitch
- BBDO Guerrero enters the Gunn Report
- Emperador buys out Spanish brandy maker
- Omni gets brighter with BBDO Guerrero
- BBDO Guerrero wins Manila Water pitch
- BBDO Guerrero promotes another CD
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Is it really more fun in the Philippines?
- Joint ECDs for BBDO GO
- BBDO GO promotes GAD
- BBDO GO celebrates with Ayala
- Jury presidents debate the work
- BBDO goes green with WWF
- New FedEx TVCs tackles China’s challenges