Guinness takes pool to Somerset
Singapore - To reinforce its association with its 9-ball Championship, Guinness has installed giant three-dimensional pool cues on a wall of Somerset MRT station, and the execution will remain through the month of May.
Based on the creative concept of ‘Greatness', a ‘larger-than-life' pool table complete with giant pool balls has already been installed on a bus shelter roof along Orchard road.
This initiative is part of a refreshed campaign based on the previous year's award winning one to market its 9 Ball Tour, which will return to Asia in July this year.
Marketing covered the story on 16 April 2008.
- Saatchi and Saatchi
- Asia Pacific Breweries
Saatchi and Saatchi Related Stories:
- Taylor quits Saatchis
- MARKETING CASE STUDY (WEF): Nippon Paint
- ADFEST: Press Gold for Saatchis Petaling Jaya
- Hough makes return to Malaysia with Y&R
- Saatchis names new Singapore/Malaysia head
- Twelve in the running for Clio Awards
- Singapore gets 41 shortlisted at Clios
- Ed's Letter - May08
- Steadman for Clios
- Crush grabs Saatchis ECD
- Grey nabs HKTB business
- Guinness 9-ball makes a comeback
- Three Cannes Lions juries lists in the can
- Tiger campaign talks awards
- One Show hopefuls from Singapore revealed
- AdFest wrap
- Poster, Outdoor, Cyber and TV Lotus winners named
- Top agencies, cities and a client honoured at ADFEST
- First round of Best of Show revealed
- Jury presidents debate the work