MWG angles for bigger share
MWG now owns all assets of O2 Asia and is looking to strengthen its presence in the Asian market.
The group has launched two mobile products Atom V and Zinc II and said it plans to launch more in the near future.
"As a start-up, we naturally work with like-minded and innovative partners to deliver an engaging experience to our customers. Our devices are designed to complement the consumers' lifestyle needs," Mark Billington, CEO of MWg, said.
Lewis PR will assist in the company's PR, events and media relations.
- Lewis PR
Lewis PR Related Stories:
- BBC Worldwide picks Lewis PR
- Spotify gets PR help ahead of expansion
- Lewis sharpens digital focus with Pulse
- Lewis PR sets aggressive growth plans
- Nando’s gets into the festive mode
- Lewis PR wins new technology client
- Lewis PR on hunt for acquisition
- Account Manager, Lewis PR
- Internet authority joins hands with Lewis
- Account Manager, Lewis Communications
- Lewis PR adds digital talent
- IN BRIEF: Changi, Catcha, Lewis PR
- Trend Micro appoints Lewis PR in Hong Kong
- Senior Account Executive, Lewis PR
- Interior Affairs appoints Lewis PR
- Lewis grabs Pret A Manger global PR
- Como hands global brief to Lewis PR
- AMD & Convergys make PR appointments
- Lewis PR acquires social strength
- Lewis PR bolsters regional team