Interactive ad creatives on show
The site includes web 2.0 features such as blogs and forums as well as the option to comment on and rate interactive advertising work. Creative Zone also has search functions and a resource library option.
Martin Ross, country manager Singapore for Eyeblaster SE Asia, said he hoped people would use the site to get great ideas for creative executions.
"With rich media, advertisers can do so much more than your basic gif/flash banners - interactivity and engagement is what it's all about. We feel strongly that by educating and sharing with the industry - it will improve the quality of online campaigns and give advertisers more reason to be online," he said.
Commenting on Creative Zone, MD for Profero Singapore, John Ng told Marketing it was a great platform to showcase the capabilities of Eyeblaster and as for agencies, it helps give an idea what can be executed and allows us to see what competitors have done.
He also liked that there was the opportunity to comment and rate the individual ads but warned that just with any web 2.0 platforms - "comments and ratings need to be taken with a pinch of salt".
"That said, I think the search function needs a bit more work," he said.
Ross said the ratings only push creative agencies to put their best work forward and Eyeblaster will moderate comments made on the site to "ensure that folks don't get over zealous" and "only approved creatives" served by the company will make it to the site. In response to Ng's comment on Creative Zone's search function he said the company will "continue to improve the user experience based on feedback received".
Profero Related Stories:
- Profero moves global CEO role to Asia
- Profero appoints strategy director
- Profero's MD calls it quits
- WE names Wood regional digital lead
- Profero sets foot in Seoul
- Lufthansa targets Asian travellers
- Sunsilk creates virtual hair studio
- News Digital Media in trade marketing hire
- Profero enters the hive
- Proximity makes digital CD move
- Bezurk to focus on marketing
- Profero and Plan.Net win Lufthansa global duties
- Web watch - Nov07
- Profero launches new global division
- Profero makes new appointment, restructures Creative team