Three Cannes Lions juries lists in the can
For the outdoor category, Prasoon Joshi, executive chairman of McCann Worldwide Group & regional executive creative director APAC, McCann Erickson, will head the jurors as jury president for Outdoor. Singapore's Copping as well as Thailand's Chukiat Jaroensuk, CEO, Euro RSCG Flagship, will be involved in the judging.
Mindshare's worldwide CEO Dominic Proctor has been appointed jury president for Media. From Asia, several judges have been selected to join the panel such as China's Xianjun She, VP of marketing, China Central Television; India's Shashidhar Sinha, CEO of Lodestar Universal; and from Japan, Tomotake Kawagoe, creative director, ADK (Asatsu-DK).
The Radio category will be led by USA's Mark Gross, SVP/ group creative director, DDB Chicago, while India's Senthil Kumar, ECD, JWT and the Philippines's, Leigh Reyes, ECD, Y&R will be aiding Gross on the selections.
- McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific
- Saatchi and Saatchi
DDB Related Stories:
- DDB shines at Agency of the Year Awards
- Omnicom agencies bag NEA account
- Gina Sim to lead Fonterra at DDB
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- McDonald’s new hunger for Hong Kong
- StarHub & DDB: Behind the scenes
- Nespresso goes on a gastronomical adventure
- DDB nabs McCann GM for China VP role
- Bentley taps first agency for mainland
- DDB to boost young creative in China
- Reebok picks DDB as global AOR
- Hitting too close to home?
- DDB appoints COO Asia
- Axe finds a cure for cuddling
- TSL rebrands with lengthy TVC
- Case Study: T-Mall’s $19 billion sales in a day
- 2012: Disappointing print, great videos
- IKEA reenacts Obama’s victory embrace
- Tourism Australia calls global creative tender
- HKT ups its Service with Friendly Faces