PB signs second senior SingPost marketer
Singapore - Singapore Post's assistant VP of marketing, Sherina Wong, has joined US mailstream solutions provider Pitney Bowes (PB), as senior manager, marketing communications for APAC and the Middle East.
At press time, Singapore Post could not immediately respond with comment on a replacement for Wong.
In her new role, Wong is reunited with former Singapore Post SVP, Lynette Koh, who left to become Pitney Bowe's VP of marketing and postal relations in late October last year, as reported by Marketing. Wong, who was at Singapore Post for four years, now reports to Koh and takes care of marketing communications activities as well as branding for the region.
In October last year, PB set up its APAC and Middle East headquarters in Singapore.
- Singapore Post
- Pitney Bowes
Singapore Post Related Stories:
- Case Study: SingPost
- SingPost thanks customers with a Subaru
- SG mailmen to rest on Saturday
- SingPost sees senior departures
- SingPost's Group CEO quits
- Pi2 speeds up Speedpost
- Singapore's DM excellence awards kick off
- Direct Mail Case Study - Mar08
- Direct Marketing Agencies
- SingPost's Koh now with Pitney Bowes
- NEC’s Wilson Tan steps up as SingPost group CEO
- SingPost launches DMrocket takeoff
- Direct Mail Case Study Aug'07
- DM Case Study-Aug07
- SingPost seals project deal with The Tomorrow Group
- SingPost campaign promotes inaugural game show