Graetz joins senior Microsoft ranks
The newly created position will aim to further the group developments in digital entertainment products around the region.
Graetz will be oversee revenue and profit targets for Korea, Singapore, India, South East Asia, Greater China, Australia and New Zealand.
He will be responsible for all business developments, operational and product marketing functions in Microsoft's entertainment portfolio.
With 14 years of experience at Microsoft, Graetz handled business development, marketing and operational background within the organization both in Asia and the U.S.
- Microsoft Asia Pacific
Microsoft Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- Client-side: Time for brands to converse, not just communicate
- The rise of Asian talent
- The yes men
- Weber Shandwick wins Microsoft regional PR
- TUS tipped to bag Office 2010 biz
- Snapshot: October 08
- Professional of the Year 2007: HR Professional of the Year Profile
- YuuZoo eyes 1bn Asian customers
- Microsoft goes futuristic with talent retention
- The in's and out's of enterprise IT marketing
- Windows Live gets a 2.0 upgrade
- Arrivals and departures
- Microsoft Greater China CEO resigns
- Internet tops travelers choice