BBDO strengthens creative across China
Shanghai - BBDO has strengthened its creative team across China with the promotion of Almon Lam (pictured) to ECD for Shanghai, Lim Chiao Woon as ECD for Guangzhou and Danny Chan as group CD for Beijing.
The creative appointments for BBDO China came after the agency won new clients such as Allianz, Bayer, Disney and Wrigley recently.
Lim, former ACD for EuroRSCG Singapore, will head up creative in the Guangzhou office that was set up three and a half months ago to oversee key businesses such as Wrigley and Marco Polo Hotel.
Former CD for Grey Hong Kong, Chan will lead as group CD in Beijing to develop creative concepts for clients such as Chrysler and Snow Beer.
Lam, deputy ECD is promoted to ECD for Shanghai to expand his responsibilities in servicing Pepsi and Visa to lead creative across all businesses in the Shanghai office.
They all report directly into Leong Wai Foong, ECD for BBDO China.
- BBDO China
BBDO China Related Stories:
- BBDO adds to management team
- J&J musical sings for women’s hygiene
- Proximity China beefs leadership team
- Pepsi stages Journey to the West
- Cakebread to lead BBDO's luxury arm
- GE brands with the words of children
- BBDO drives Mercedes-Benz beyond luxury
- BBDO China boosts creative team
- Almon Lam to depart BBDO Shanghai
- BBDO makes key hires across China
- Lay's celebrates simple joys
- BBDO promotes from within
- BBDO tipped for Tiffany & Co creative
- Job Shuffle -MMHK Aug 08
- Hans takes over planning role at BBDO China
- BBDO China chases luxury clients
- BBDO ends joint venture in China
- Seaton to head Pepsi business at BBDO China
- FedEx delivers China badminton team into offices