Comms DNA nails three projects
The three month long Peranakan Museum project will see the agency handling communications for its official opening on 26 April. The museum will house the world's largest and most comprehensive collection of Peranakan artefacts.
The recently revamped Thumper will be working with Communications DNA to reinforce its positioning as a preferred entertainment venue for PMEBs, expatriates and hotel guests from Goodwood Park Hotel. Strategic publicity and brand tie-ups rolled out this month.
The opening of new waterfront restaurant and gastrobar, 1 TwentySix, will see the team that launched One Rochester reprise their roles. This account spans three months.
Communications DNA recently won the merit award for ‘Best Public Service Campaigns - Public sector < S$500,000 for its campaign on the reopening for the National Museum of Singapore.
- Communications DNA
- National Museum of Singapore
Communications DNA Related Stories:
- String of wins for Comms DNA
- CommsDNA rejigs, focuses on Malaysian ops
- CommsDNA wins National Museum tender
- Comms DNA wins two accounts
- Comms DNA bags two more accounts
- Comms DNA expands offerings
- CommsDNA adds more biz
- Singapore Mint appoints Comms DNA
- Subaru & Proof Living move from Comms DNA
- Supperclub changes PR partner
- Communications DNA rocks on
- River Festival boosted by F1
- Locals show taste for Peranakan
- Communications DNA bags 3 accounts
- New brand ambassadors for True
- Double retainers for CommsDNA
- Moet picks Alchemy
- Confessions of a luxury PR practitioner
- Moet sets up for new PR partner in March
- NOL ships in CommsDNA