Nivea nets Nat
Singapore - Nivea for men has appointed Mediacorp artiste Nat Ho as the new brand ambassador for its Men Oil-Control range of products - a TBWA\-created campaign featuring Ho will launch in April.
The campaign will feature in newspapers, magazines and selected buses and Ho is the brand's first male celebrity spokesperson in Singapore. OMD and Word of Mouth Communications oversaw media buying and PR responsibilities respectively.
"We are delighted to have Ho onboard to reach out to our male audience. We believe that he represents the ideal young, modern man who takes a keen interest in personal grooming, being confident and sociable," Raymond Chng, assistant brand manager for Beiersdorf Singapore, which is the parent company of Nivea For Men, said.
- Word of Mouth Communications
- Beiersdorf AG
Word of Mouth Communications Related Stories:
- Uniqlo appoints local PR agency
- NUS, PMO call for pitch, ST701 revamps
- J.Lindeberg sets eyes on Asia
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- WOM wins business from Moda Pacifica
- WOM readies to Shock the World
- Häagen-Dazs melting slowly
- WOM adds business
- WOM adds more biz
- MTV readies for World Stage PR blitz
- Burger King appoints WOM for Singapore launch
- Club Med appoints WOM
- WOM wins first automotive account
- Central does Word Of Mouth retainer
- SFF gets two pronged PR approach
- My Best Pitch - Oct07
- Nivea puts a face to its name