PSB Academy targets youth
Singapore - Gosh Advertising has launched an 18-month integrated campaign for PSB Academy, titled ‘Discover Learning', which targets students and corporate executives.
The campaign poses questions to the target audience via marketing collaterals, in a bid to raise student curiosity to discover.
"Young people don't want to be told what to do. They shy away from the hard-sell; they want to feel like they are deciding for themselves. Our campaign doesn't tell them what to do. We ask them questions instead, make them stop and think for themselves. This gives them a taste of learning, discovery style," Kelvin Tan, senior manager of strategy and planning for Gosh, said.
‘Discover Learning' has been implemented through a number of creative executions on SMRT buses and online MSN banners since October 2007, including a 25-foot high ‘strength tester' at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, posing a challenge to passers-by, 'Wonder how you can unleash your full potential?'
Strategic planning and creative are handled by Gosh Advertising while Maxus takes care of media planning and buying.
- Maxus Singapore
- PSB Academy
- Gosh Advertising
Maxus Singapore Related Stories:
- Maxus and ADK scale up partnership
- Maxus Singapore wins new account
- Media's tough tasks: talent and integration
- In BRIEF: BBDO, Park Hotel, Maxus
- Finnair focuses on SG, hires agencies
- Shell shifts media biz to MediaCom
- Maxus wins Lion Corp biz
- Maxus beefs up regional presence
- Maxus nets NTUC Income media biz
- Maxus adds account, looks for MD
- MindShare unveils new management line-up
- MOE settles on agencies for recruitment campaign
- MindShare and Maxus Focus TVCs
- SingTel has mobile and internet advertising ambitions
- Carat chief resurfaces at Maxus
- Courts says deal to gameshow sponsorship
- OCBC media account decided