Carat’s Etiqa campaign scores
Malaysia - Carat's online ad campaign for insurance and takaful company, Etiqa, recorded 7.592 million unique impressions on the MSN network over a period of 36 days, higher than other media networks.
The campaign was run towards the end of last year to introduce the Etiqa brand and what it stands for.
"We over-achieved the target set by the client. It is an impressive number because MSN's theoretical limit is three to four million unique users. This proves that MSN network truly has the network reach," Roy Tan, CEO of Carat Malaysia, said.
"The results are independent as the ads were served by Eyeblaster, a third party ad-serving company. We found that the interaction rate of this campaign was three times higher than Eyeblaster's benchmark financial category in Asia Pacific," Tan said. The interaction rate is calculated based on time spent or mouse activity.
"We achieved more at a lower cost compared to a big public launch at that time," added Tan.
- Carat Malaysia
Carat Malaysia Related Stories:
- BMW brings the World of Joy
- Carat makes two key promotions
- KFC packs a pocketful of flavors
- A&W on the hunt for a new agency
- Starcom names new client service director
- Carat: YES we're sorry
- Carat wins big with YTL media duties
- Pizza Hut stirs up meatball frenzy
- BMW shares its 5 Series Joy
- BMW retains Carat
- BMW shops for digital
- Effie gold for LB, DraftFCB and Optimedia
- KFC to spend RM2 million on cheesy pasta
- UPDATED: Zenith bags Tesco
- Four shop for Tesco media
- DiGi calls media review
- Jan ad spend manages positive growth
- M&C push new tea product
- MSA swears in new council
- Carat wins Ayamas media biz