New Creative Group Head for Proximity
Singapore - Proximity Singapore has promoted Haikal Lim to Creative Group Head.
"Haikal brings endless energy and enthusiasm to his work and colleagues alike. He has done a great job over the past five years and has taken on every single challenge head-on," Jon Pye, ECD for Proximity Singapore, said.
Lim has been at the agency for five years and is experience in both web and print design as well as integrated creative solutions for clients such as Fonterra, Citibank and SingTel. He started his creative career with Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), where he handled both print and interactive creative work.
- Proximity Singapore
Proximity Singapore Related Stories:
- Proximity Singapore beefs up digital team
- Proximity's Vic returns to KL for FutureLab
- BBDO hires, launches campaign
- BBDO creates Hard Drive, names lead
- Ogling Malaysia at the Googlies
- Proximity makes digital CD move
- Proximity achieves Aviva Ironman 70.3 triumph
- Proximity gains Carl Zeiss Vision
- Proximity, Blue, Ogilvy tussle for digital Ironman task
- Proximity secures Anmum regional CRM business
- Simple win for Proximity
- Proximity GM leaves for showbiz buzz
- Cannes shortlist sees almost 90 Singapore mentions
- Proximity adds to Singapore team