Neo@Ogilvy partners Baidu for search
Beijing - Neo@Ogilvy has partnered with Baidu to provide a keyword management tool that will allow existing clients to launch and track Chinese language search marketing campaigns much more effectively.
The integrated platform will allow marketers to consolidate and streamline data collection and analytics, eliminating independent engine systems and third party analytics to allow for more cost effective digital campaigns.
Richard Wang, executive deputy GM for Neo@Ogilvy, said the launch of the keyword management tool will provide a combination of advanced technology and human analysis, which will greatly increase client satisfaction by developing more effective campaigns.
"This new tool enables us to provide clients with more transparency for their search campaigns and feeds us additional data to provide clients with real time optimisations of their campaigns," Chris Reitermann (pictured), president for OgilvyOne China said.
- OgilvyOne China
Neo@Ogilvy Related Stories:
- Cheong to head Neo@Ogilvy Singapore
- Purse Power: Tips for targeting women online
- Land Rover all set to 'Evoque' Malaysians
- Neo@Ogilvy launches SG hub
- Yahoo! to review media buying business
- Acuvue Define goes digital with Ogilvy
- Neo@Ogilvy boosts Hong Kong operations
- Lenovo continues youth focus with Xiao Ben
- Ford Mondeo arrives with marketing push
- Neo@Ogilvy brings Mitchell on board
- OMD China shakes up digital offering
- Neo@Ogilvy Singapore boosts senior management
- Tsui anointed Neo@Ogilvy regional head
- Neo@Ogilvy to streamline digital across China
- Heath and Cheong appointed to O&M Worldwide Board
- To be or not to be the MDA?
- Leo Burnett hires CFO for Malaysia and Singapore
- Malaysia gets neo@Ogilvy
- 2007: In the fast track
- Neo@Ogilvy inks mobile deal with MyClick