Singapore's DM excellence awards kick off
Singapore - Marketing magazine is introducing the inaugural Marketing Magazine Direct Mail Awards 2008, incorporating an awards ceremony and gala dinner on 12 September 2008.
Sponsored by DMrocket the awards will recognise outstanding direct mail marketing across 13 categories with a best of breed award to be named as the finale of the evening. That winner, along with a prestigious trophy will also walk away with a trip for two to Las Vegas to attend the DMA08 Conference and Exhibition in October.
The trip will see an agency and client rep attend this international celebration of direct mail excellence.
Tables are selling fast for the awards night to be held at the Singapore Marriott Hotel Grand Ballroom.
Direct mail campaign entries will be judged by two expert panels - one local and one international with the judges to be revealed in the coming weeks.
There is no entry fee to enter campaigns in the DM awards with the closing date 5pm on 6 June 2008.
Marketing Singapore editor Debbie Cai said the awards were an opportunity to highlight a highly skilled and sophisticated marketing channel which offers marketers an intimate connection with consumers that other formats don't.
Cai said Marketing magazine was proud to present the inaugural awards along with its strategic partner DMrocket, and added that based on entries and enquiries already received the awards would be hotly contested.
- Lighthouse Independent Media
- Singapore Post
Lighthouse Independent Media Related Stories:
- Singapore's top HR pros named [GALLERY]
- Benefits Asia returns to Singapore
- Mobile Marketing Interactive 2013 launches
- Who will take home the trophies?
- HREA early bird deadline extended
- HREA jury spotlight: Lennard Boogaard
- HREA jury spotlight: Mohamad Abu Bakar
- CCL joins Human Resources Excellence Awards
- Agency of the Year returns
- Meet the HREA judges: A Mateen
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- More time to enter the Human Resources Excellence Awards
- UOB and MEC take top spot at Mob-Ex 2013
- HREA jury spotlight: Khaw Li-Ki
- More sponsors join Mob-Ex awards
- HREA jury spotlight: Andrew Chong
- Talent Management 2013 highlights
- Marketing Excellence Awards finalists revealed
- Talent Management 2013 kicks off!
- Human Resources recognises Malaysia’s top L&D strategies