Lewis drives off with Audi PR
The search criteria included strategic thinking, creative ideas, agency credentials, effective execution, and team chemistry.
Through PR, the agency will aid Audi in meeting its 2015 goal to be 'the most successful premium brand' - which will be measured against profitability, prestige leadership, being number one in customer satisfaction, delivering at least 1.5 million units by 2015, and being the most attractive employer in the industry.
"Audi is already successful in several markets: we are ahead of key competitors in over 40 markets especially in Eastern and Western Europe. In China we are the number one premium brand. To achieve the Audi 2015 goal, public relations, with its cachet for third party endorsement, will add much credibility to building Audi's brand reputation," Audi Singapore MD Reinhold Carl said.
According to Audi's PR manager Pauline Cheah the appointment is for an indefinite period of time but it will be subjected to regular reviews.The partnership commences on 1 April.
- Lewis PR
Lewis PR Related Stories:
- BBC Worldwide picks Lewis PR
- Spotify gets PR help ahead of expansion
- Lewis sharpens digital focus with Pulse
- Lewis PR sets aggressive growth plans
- Nando’s gets into the festive mode
- Lewis PR wins new technology client
- Lewis PR on hunt for acquisition
- Account Manager, Lewis PR
- Internet authority joins hands with Lewis
- Account Manager, Lewis Communications
- Lewis PR adds digital talent
- IN BRIEF: Changi, Catcha, Lewis PR
- Trend Micro appoints Lewis PR in Hong Kong
- Senior Account Executive, Lewis PR
- Interior Affairs appoints Lewis PR
- Lewis grabs Pret A Manger global PR
- Como hands global brief to Lewis PR
- AMD & Convergys make PR appointments
- Lewis PR acquires social strength
- Lewis PR bolsters regional team