Coke Zeroes in on Singapore
The TVC is expected to roll out on 7 March and McCann Erickson Malaysia handled creative duties. Speaking on the launch of the product, the brand's region marketing manager (Singapore / Malaysia), Jasmin Vinculado said that by providing people with options, Coke has attracted more people, espcailly those who wouldn't have considered sparkling beverages before.
"This drink will change Singapore's beverage landscape," Vinculado said.
Coca-Cola figures show that over 7 billion cans of the product were sold worldwide last year. It is Coca-Coca Cola's most successful new product in 20 years.
- Coca-Cola Asia Pacific
- McCann Erickson Malaysia
Coca-Cola Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- Coke marks 100th year with new CSR push
- BFM: Marketing to Malay consumers
- Coke pumps billions into India
- Wharton School: 'Global leaders do not exist'
- Coca-Cola concentrates on hiring new staff
- Coca-Cola sticks with Phibious
- Coke tweaks regional marketing structure
- Coke's pulls for stronger Muslim ties
- Sprite launches major China offensive
- Hong Kong plays host to Coke's expedition
- Coca-Cola to spend RM1 billion over 5 years
- Coke Brrrs and Fuhhhs all over Malaysia
- A "Brrr" Coke Malaysia can call its own
- Coke Zero looks for user generated optimism
- Coke Zero turns one with splash
- Coke turns on the romance
- Coke selects Ogilvy for sustainability push
- Coke and Yili leading Olympic marketing war
- Coke kicks off global review
- Coke goes for the family feeling