Samsung reviews PR strategy
Malaysia – Electronics giant Samsung has called a tender for its consumer electronics, IT, corporate and mobile phone PR accounts.
The move is intended to consolidate the PR business under one agency instead of two agencies, according to sources.
It is believed that Ogilvy PR, Tequila-Myalo, Weber Shandwick, and the two incumbents, Publicis Dialog and Priority Communications, will pitch for the account.
Publicis Dialog currently handles Samsung's corporate PR, consumer electronics and IT, while Priority is responsible for its mobile PR.
- Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Related Stories:
- Samsung gives back with a bang
- China’s standards get stricter
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Samsung’s deals, Oil market distress
- Samsung uses discounts to lure customers
- What now for Samsung?
- Semiconductor profit hits US$307b
- Samsung brings LMFAO to Malaysia
- Samsung to build Chinese chip facility
- Vivian Lai fronts Samsung's branding efforts
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Mobile Challenge kicks off
- Samsung bends it with Beckham
- Samsung's comedy cab for Tab
- Samsung joins TVB in 3D broadcasting
- SPRG picks up Samsung PR business
- Samsung hits the road for mobile brand show
- Samsung supports Asian Youth Games
- Samsung campaign touches on Star quality
- Bigger thinking from Microsoft's messenger