Yili hands more business to JWT Beijing
Beijing - Yili, a large dairy producer in China, has awarded its milk powder business to JWT Beijing, following a pitch that involved four other agencies.
Oliver Xu, MD for JWT Beijing, said his team presented a brand strategy for Yili and believed the strategy and team spirit that impressed the client.
The agency handled advertising for its yoghurt drink since 2003 and managed its corporate communications, including its premium milk and children's milk.
The recent pitch for Yili milk powder designed for infants and toddlers involved Grey, Dentsu and two other local agencies.
- Grey Worldwide
- Dentsu China Ltd
- JWT Beijing
Grey Worldwide Related Stories:
- Spatial Access reels in Madison’s Joshi
- Yong enters the LAB
- Adi Satria wraps up at Utusan Media
- Malaysia Airports calls for credentials
- HKTB gains from summer marketing push
- G2 Star Echo secures new projects
- Grey bags JP Morgan project
- Grey bags creatives biz for ESPN channels
- Grey Hong Kong snatches outdoor Gold Lion
- Grey wins Hutchison property project
- SHKF lifts clients' dreams with cranes
- Grey wins Yingda Life creative duties
- OSIM hands China business to Grey Group
- Grey lands Vanke's property project
- Grey Mumbai appoints ECD
- Asfour Crystal shines on China with Grey
- PrimeCredit to push professional image
- Trio wins for Grey’s G2 Star Echo
- Grey Group beefs up creative team
- The Link names Grey's Wba for activation