Intermec gets new VP of global supply chain
Intermec has appointed Dennis Faerber as senior vice president of global supply chain operations, tasked to drive supply chain transformation in the company.
Faerber was previously from Applied Materials, as corporate vice president of global supply chain operations. Prior to that, he was group vice president and chief quality officer at KLA-Tencor. Preceding KLA-Tencor, Faerber worked in senior management positions at Advanced Energy, Agilent Technologies, and Hewlett-Packard.
Reporting to president and CEO Patrick Bryne, Faerber will apply his operational experience especially in the areas of supply chain transformation, process development, technical operations, manufacturing systems, quality operations, materials management, and engineering to Intermec.
"Dennis has a proven track record of operational excellence and supply chain transformation," Bryne said. "This is a core strategy of Intermec going forward and we are delighted to have a leader with Dennis's experience and capabilities join Intermec at this time."
- Intermec Technologies
Intermec Technologies Related Stories:
- Tech adoption can boost savings
- SC innovation: It's not easy
- Intermec printers target SC
- RFID in the supply chain: What’s next?
- Why supply chains need technology
- Staying ahead of the competition
- Make it possible with quality POD
- Spoilt for choice
- Warehouses of the future
- Why green?
- Bad data pulls you back
- On-site technology aids procurement
- Calculating the cost of mobile computers
- Intermec: Eliminating paperwork
- More speed, less hazard
- Keeping cash flow clear for procurement
- Smartphones do the supply chain work
- Delivery failures jam up supply chains
- Flexibility is key
- Harnessing technology for supply chains