Ogilvy nabs Ikea
Beijing - Ikea has appointed OgilvyOne and Ogilvy Public Relations to provide consulting and creative services in digital communication and PR for its living range category.
The win came after a three round pitch that involved incumbent Saatchi & Saatchi China, EuroRSCG, TBWA and agency.com.
James Duan, general manager for OgilvyOne, said one of the key challenges Ikea faced is the concept of the living room in China.
Ogilvy's role is to help change local perception about the living room particularly to the white-collar female segment.
The project is said to launch in September this year and will include providing direct marketing and in-store communication for Ikea.
- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- OgilvyOne China
- Saatchi and Saatchi China
- Euro RSCG
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide Related Stories:
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on B2B companies
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- UFC taps Ogilvy PR for ultimate Macau event
- Ogilvy PR zooms in on analyst relations
- Is social media trustworthy?
- Zurich Insurance makes its mark
- Triple treat for Ogilvy, despite shake up
- Ogilvy PR ups social marketing offerings
- Ogilvy PR adds global task
- Agency-brief: Investing in new-age PR will pay dividends
- Ogilvy PR acquires Mind Resource
- AEM rides in with Ogilvy PR
- Harley-Davidson APAC appoints Ogilvy PR
- Ogilvy PR wins global BMC account
- Sina hires Ogilvy to spearhead Weibo push
- Bernas fills bowls for humanity
- Is your market ready for social media?
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Shell tows away across the Peninsula
- Ogilvy PR explores Mongolia