Readers take centre stage for Apple Daily
Hong Kong - Next Media's Apple Daily has launched a series of ads aimed at highlighting its quality readership profile targeted at advertisers and agency executives.
The campaign is based on data from Nielson Media Index that showed the newspaper's readers are mostly university graduates and working professionals with high pay.
Three versions of creatives featuring in a light-hearted manner of a boss treating his colleagues dinner, a beauty contestant and a little girl interviewee were created.
Elaine Chow, corporate creative officer for Next Media, said her team wanted to reinforce the message that Apple has quality readers as agencies are planning their campaigns for the year around this time.
"We picked on three demographic aspects, occupation, education level, income level and portrayed our readers in an interesting way", she added.
The campaign will run until April in Apple Daily, Next Magazine and in MTR.
Creative and media buying were all done in-house.
- Next Media
Next Media Related Stories:
- Next Media sells TV unit to ERA Communciations
- Case Study: Next Media's digital journey
- Sharp Daily puts brands into question
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- Next Media quits Taiwan after 11 years
- Next Media eyes growth for Sharpon
- Apple Daily halts adult section
- Sharpon stuns shoppers in guerrilla push
- The real purpose behind Sharp Daily
- Next Media continues to make losses
- Anti-locust ad to fuel Mainland tensions
- Marketing TV: Sharp Daily launch
- Free, but at what cost?
- Next Media sets aside $10m for Sharp launch
- Next Media shores up free newspaper launch
- Next Media to animate the US market
- VDONext joins the iPad bandwagon
- VDONext pushes horse racing fun
- Pixel Media picks up VDONext
- Next reworks Apple Daily sales team