SFF gets two pronged PR approach
Mercury M&C was appointed by the Singapore Tourism Board as the event organiser for the SFF and while the agency does have PR capabilities, Word of Mouth Communications has been brought in to help share the load. Mercury M&C was also event organiser for the Festival in 2004.
"We are proud to be back at the helm of the nation's largest fashion event. We are dedicated to making the event a world-class platform for international labels and Singapore designers, reaffirming Singapore's position as the region's fashion hub," Tjin Lee, MD for Mercury M&C, said.
This year's event has MasterCard in the familiar role of Presenting Sponsor, and Lee Hwa as Official Jewellery. Other sponsors include Audi and Samsung which are Official Car and Official Electronics respectively.
- Word of Mouth Communications
- Mercury Marketing and Communications
Word of Mouth Communications Related Stories:
- Uniqlo appoints local PR agency
- NUS, PMO call for pitch, ST701 revamps
- J.Lindeberg sets eyes on Asia
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- WOM wins business from Moda Pacifica
- WOM readies to Shock the World
- Häagen-Dazs melting slowly
- WOM adds business
- WOM adds more biz
- MTV readies for World Stage PR blitz
- Burger King appoints WOM for Singapore launch
- Club Med appoints WOM
- WOM wins first automotive account
- Central does Word Of Mouth retainer
- Nivea nets Nat
- My Best Pitch - Oct07
- Nivea puts a face to its name