Mandala Airlines inks publishing deal
"This is our first title in Indonesia and we are delighted to be publishing for Mandala Airlines. We are looking forward to producing another outstanding title that will provide advertisers with a unique medium to reach sophisticated business and savvy leisure travellers throughout Indonesia," Gerry Ricketts, MD for Ink Singapore, said.
According to a statement made by Ink Publishing Singapore's editorial director, Clare Brundle, the magazine will be full of timely stories, news about Indonesia's leading companies, interviews with famous faces and engaging destination features, all illustrated by striking images within a clean, contemporary layout.
Ink Publishing Singapore already publishes inflight titles for Bangkok Airways, China Airlines, and Tiger Airways to name a few, as well as Time Out Singapore.
- Ink Publishing
Ink Publishing Related Stories:
- Time Out in new hands
- Ink relaunches niche airline title
- Afacan takes top publishing role at Fluid
- Time Out expands events strategy, starts membership club
- Time Out revamps marketing department
- Brands needed for charity drive
- Sales head Thia inks new move
- Ink ramps up integration with new division
- Ink takes off with ambient
- TurboJET Inks onboard mag deal
- Ink gets premium with Air Premiere
- Jetstar Asia goes for Ink
- TimeOut gets footloose
- Ink begins Spiceroute voyage
- Time Out Singapore spruiks online ad space
- Ink takes on business travel mag
- Who says size doesn't matter?
- Who says size doesn’t matter?
- Ink Publishing scoops Gulf Air inflight magazine contract
- Ink to audit Tiger Tales, CNN Traveller Asia Pacific, EMEA