AFC goes to Philippines
Local fans of the channel had previously been able to view its content from the Lifestyle channel on programming blocks.
"This deployment now strengthens our distribution in the Asian region making us one of the widest distributed lifestyle channels in SE Asia and will be great news for our advertising partners and clients," AFC co-founder and MD Maria Brown said.
AFC launched in 2005 and is also available in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Malaysia, and provides regional viewers with an Asian perspective on various topics about food.
- Asian Food Channel
Asian Food Channel Related Stories:
- American lifestyle media builds a taste for Asia
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC
- Marketing Manager, Asian Food Channel
- AFC serves Best Wan with Alice George
- Amex ties with AFC for chef programme
- AFC launches retail store
- HKTB taps AFC for food and wine push
- AFC pairs up with Mini
- C4I seal Asia-wide deals
- AFC ad sales and marketing head exits
- Sales and marketing manager
- Manager – sales and marketing
- Asian Food Channel partners HungryGoWhere.com
- AFC ends search for top sales and marketer hire
- AFC senior marketer takes break