Fine dining gets online presence
Hong Kong - Hong Kong Tatler has launched an online portal featuring dining and entertainment called Asia Best Restaurants.com aimed at young, affluent professionals in their mid-20s to 40s.
The English language portal features a search engine that allows users to search based on the cuisine, location and price of over 250 restaurants that are mostly from it's Hong Kong Tatler's Best Restaurants guide.
Apart from dining and drinking, the portal includes a daily updated events calender of the art, music, theatre, dance and nightlife scene in the territory.
Pannee Ng, sales director for Edipresse Asia, said her team is now working on getting advertisers on board and some restaurants have already expressed interest. Banks and credit card companies are also their target advertisers.
She added that the portal which currently offers banner advertising serves as an effective tool that will allow advertisers to tie online and offline channels to communicate completely.
Fluid Hong Kong designed and built the site, which has rolled out initially in Hong Kong and will extend to the rest of Asia from Singapore, Shanghai to Bangkok.
- Edipresse Asia
Edipresse Asia Related Stories:
- Design guru Roger Black to join Edipresse
- Las Vegas Sands hands new deal to Edipresse
- Ong joins Edipresse ahead of expansion
- Asia Tatler overhauls digital portal
- Paul Kay steps in to fill Tatler void
- Four months in Tatler ed is out
- Edipresse expands custom publishing arm
- Jeffreys lands plum Tatler role with Edipresse
- SOPA salutes journalistic triumphs
- Edipresse eyes China's luxury yacht sector
- Edipresse launches trade luxury supplement
- Ho and Goh depart Edipresse Appetite Media
- Edipresse strengthens luxury investment
- Print industry in crisis? Another title folds
- Edipresse Asia makes Indian move
- Luxury mags tussle over size
- Edipresse acquires Solitaire
- Edipresse acquires Appetite
- GMT XXL launches in APAC
- Media Relations - MMHK April