MSN's Watts to DMS
Watts and DMS have had an ongoing three-year relationship as DMS has an exclusive partnership with MSN through its subsidiaries such as Impaq, Earthhop and Yello.
"Some people have asked me why the decision to move, after all I started the company, but I feel the company is ready to move on to the next phase and it is time for me to push this position to someone more capable to run it as it expands further. Watts has taken MSN in the region to a great position. The synergy between what he has done and can do for our business made him the right person for the role."" Srivorakul said.
Watts told Marketing, "My real passion lies in helping to build sustainable, high growth businesses within the advertising and technology space and moving to DMS is the next big challenge I am now ready to take on, after achieving this with Microsoft's Online Services Group. It was the hardest decision of my professional career."
DMS has taken on a tiered-approach to his appointment where Watt will start work on 18 February as president and transitioning to CEO within three to four months. He will be tasked to help drive sustainable growth for not only DMS but also the overall digital eco-system across SEA.
DMS is an integrated internet media, advertising, and technology group formed after the rebranding of Admax Holdings Limited - which was formed after New Media, Impaq and Admax Network were consolidated.
- Admax Network
- New Media
- Impaq Interactive
Admax Network Related Stories:
- Komli Media acquires Admax Network
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- DMS' CEO Grant Watts moves on
- AdMax hires local head, promotes Ward
- Admax eyes growth in Malaysia
- Green Kampong inks Admax CSR deal
- Effective Measure stakes SE Asia claim
- Tribal Fusion launches local office
- Admax boosts offerings
- Admax serves up senior changes
- Admax targets women with new network
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- YOUTH MARKETING FEATURE: Bringing up baby
- Rosy outlook for Admax, ad networks
- Pixel Media activates Adsfactor Malaysia
- Admax grows regional footprint
- Admax takes bigger bite of Malaysiakini
- Admax adds Sinchew-i.com
- Yahoo appoints three Authorized Resellers
- AdMax secures Thai Rath