SES exhibitions swim Upstream
Upstream Asia will oversee media publicity and media relations efforts in key markets in Asia Pacific, on top of providing strategic counsel and support for the two events in Singapore. CommunicAsia2008 and BroadcastAsia2008 will be held alongside other exhibits - EnterpriseIT, InteractiveDME and CG Overdrive - from 17 to 20 June at the Singapore Expo.
Mike Liew, Upstream Asia's managing director for SE Asia, said the agency intends to further develop the events' brand names and make this year's shows more relevant to technology vendors and end users than before.
"Upstream Asia has demonstrated an in-depth understanding of our business and a fresh perspective that will enhance CommunicAsia and BroadcastAsia's status as the region's premier ICT and media events," Lindy Wee, SES's director for PR and conferences, said.
- Upstream Asia
- Singapore Exhibition Services
Upstream Asia Related Stories:
- Wilkinson new head of IPREX
- Bite locks down Upstream acquisition
- Upstream adds Trend Micro account
- Next Fifteen takes a bite of Upstream Asia
- Upstream launches online monitoring service
- IPREX expands reach to Malaysia with Rantau
- Upstream names new MD
- Job of the Day: Managing Director, Singapore and SE Asia, Upstream Asia
- IPS taps Upstream for Asia wide push
- Job of the Day: Senior Consultants/Consultant, Upstream Asia Marketing + Media
- Job of the Day: Director, Upstream Asia Marketing + Media
- Third year for J.P. Morgan and Upstream Asia
- Case Study - Disney's " High School Musical 2"
- Upstream’ s associate director departs
- Upstream dials up on more Skype business
- Big Question - July 08
- Convergys goes Upstream
- Mock protest a runaway success?
- Police see no humour in PR stunt
- Upstream Australia MD named