Four agencies top categories for third year running
Singapore - Saatchis nabbed top overall agency of the year award while O&M, MindShare, Kinetic and Tequila scored hat-tricks for the creative, media, interactive and direct marketing categories in Marketing's Agency of the Year rankings.
The latter four agencies have topped their categories for the third year in a row since Marketing began conducting this web-based survey with about 1,400 responses from client marketers and agency staff.
In the survey, respondents were asked to nominate their first, second and third preferred agencies. The final rankings were derived only from client marketer votes, while agency votes were used to juxtapose the way clients voted in the write-ups in the special annual edition produced for these results .
The others that topped their agency categories were Hill & Knowlton for public relations, Interbrand for branding, The Event Company Staging Connections for events and The Nielsen Company for the newly added market research.
- Hill and Knowlton
- Saatchi and Saatchi
- The Event Company Staging Connections Pte Ltd
- The Nielsen Company
- Ogilvy and Mather
Hill and Knowlton Related Stories:
- Hill+Knowlton announces new Asia leadership
- Morse takes MD role at Hill+Knowlton
- Hill+Knowlton sharpens China focus
- H+K Strategies appoints new Asia head
- H+K Strategies shuffles global team
- H+K signs Tan as technology director
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies appoints new director
- APCO names MD for Shanghai
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Yahoo swaps PR partner
- H+K Strategies nabs new accounts
- Hill+Knowlton in hiring spree
- Hill+Knowlton relocates Qatar GM to Malaysia
- Aegis hires, H+K Strategies adds more biz
- PR's evolution: More social than ever before
- H&K makes govt defence wins
- Voedisch exits H&K Strategies
- Hill & Knowlton rebrands
- World Orchid Conference picks agencies
- H&K appoints executive director