Nothing superficial about Intel's online drama
Hong Kong - Intel has launched the Asia Pacific portion of its global Great Computing campaign, rolling out a six week mini-series called Operation Inside.
The series follows Agent Eye's battle to save the world from Dr Superficial and his Evil Henchmen via a series of online interactive episodes.
Over the next five weeks, MRM Worldwide Hong Kong, which created the online campaign, will unveil a new episode each week.
The campaign comes hot on the heels of Intel's advergaming initiative called the Silicon Commander, which launched around four weeks ago.
Steven Wong, regional business director MRM Worldwide Hong Kong, said the basis of the idea is to promote the Intel Centrino."It's a rich experience to complement the global campaign," he said.
- MRM Worldwide
MRM Worldwide Related Stories:
- Nescafe takes new strategy for ice coffee
- MediaCom China beefs up digital front
- Nescafe jumps on growing social status
- Unilever names digital agency for SEA
- McCann introduces MRM Down Under
- Avaya's digital CRM strategy pays off
- McCann's local ECDs head regional council
- Ingvoldstad departs MRM Singapore
- Goodyear rolls out digital push
- The Upper Storey beefs up with senior hires
- R/GA Wins MasterCard
- Job of the Day: Account Manager, MRM Worldwide
- MRM eyes ASEAN growth
- MRM Worldwide wins LG Mobile account
- McCanns drive Exora hype ahead of unveil
- Lam to bolster MRM Asia Pacific
- DM Case Study Nov 2008
- GMP follows up on Raffles Place Ghost hoax
- Digital Account Director, MRM Worldwide
- MRM’s Faucon for NY