ECCO struts with Agenda
Shanghai – Agenda was named digital agency of record for ECCO; it will be in charge of the shoe label’s digital strategy, creative for campaign site and social applications, social media and digital advertising.
The partnership was founded on the agency’s strategic digital insight and analysis to support the brand, according to Agenda.
Mellisa Lim, ECCO marketing director, said the agency demonstrated strong strategic digital insight and analysis to support its approach.
“We look forward to working with Agenda Shanghai to establish an integrated multi-digital channel approach for a full digital journey with targeted Chinese consumers.”
Sunny Hermano, general manager of Agenda Shanghai added the agency is excited to work with ECCO to deliver its first large scale digital campaign in China.
“This is a great win. ECCO and AGENDA are a perfect match,” he said.
ECCO recently appointed Ogilvy Public Relations Shanghai as its retainer agency in China earlier this month.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Agenda Related Stories:
- Nikon explores Hong Kong
- Qoros parks digital duties with Agenda
- Are you ready to Harlem Shake?
- Agenda names account servicing head
- Subramaniam takes over Tan in Agenda
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- Taobao jumps on big screen for big sales
- Swarovski gets ready for a digital Christmas
- Agenda gets new creative director
- Wunderman China’s new catch
- Agenda Shanghai gets new GM
- DDB shopping spree nets industry veterans
- Swarovski goes all out on social media
- Ikea's brand push boasts 15,000 likes
- Wyeth hits YouTube for parent engagement
- Nokia kicks off real-time smartphone duels
- Digital agencies have much to do
- Microsoft goes viral at $0 media cost
- 5 Disturbing truths about Facebook Timeline
- GSK launches anti-smoking drive