Malaysia - Telekom Malaysia International Cambodia Company (TMIC) has launched a new brand identity - ‘hello' - for Cambodia, with the aim to capture a bigger slice of the burgeoning cellular market in the country.
The new logo comprises a bright yellow background with blue letterings of ‘hello' projecting the new image of TMIC as a bold, youthful, inspiring and emphatic organisation, according to TMIC.
Yusoff Zamri, CEO of TMIC says, "The change is timely to inject a fresh approach to the company. The new brand identity is also a strategic initiative to move the brand away from the previous shareholding arrangements."
2007 marks the second year since TM International acquired full ownership of TMIC. Customer focus is expected to be the cornerstone of this new brand identity.
To deliver on its brand promise, the company has embarked on a service level change with continuous training of its 700 staff on technical and soft skills. All eight ‘hello' shops will undergo a major facelift, along with upgrading of processes and systems, to reflect a new image and customer service orientation.
- Telekom Malaysia
Telekom Malaysia Related Stories:
- TM gears up for healthy competition
- Don't blame the boss for your unhappiness
- FIC and Hypp TV team up for K-Pop
- TM lays all its cards on the table
- TM reaches out to French residents
- In BRIEF: Capital TV, GAB, 8TV, Tetra Pak
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 6 January 2012
- Trace Sports HD makes local debut
- Telekom Malaysia helps SMEs with SmartMap
- Telekom Malaysia rocks out with Urbanscapes
- UM powers through Malaysian Media Awards
- Malaysia SME Congress finds sponsors
- MPB preps for growth
- TM launches iTalk Whoa portal
- TM's HyppTV stakes claim
- TM continues love affair with English football
- Malaysian ICT industry encouraging
- A+M Searchlight: Through My Window
- Will the truth set bloggers free?
- Celcom, DiGi and Maxis in adex decline