Interactive Hub snaps up JobsDB and 88DB
Singapore - JobsDB and its sister network 88DB have engaged Interactive Hub, a subsidiary of ihub Media Group, as its advertising sales representative.
"Interactive Hub can tap on our high-traffic websites to run marketing and advertising campaigns for their multinational corporation clients," JobsDB senior manager Serene Lam said.
Interactive Hub's Regional MD Kenniess Wong revealed that both sites draw nearly half a million unique users per month and adds that with the buoyant job market interactive recruitment services would appeal to sophisticated job applicants.
ihub Media Group currently works with Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions, ESPNsoccernet, Friendster, International Herald Tribune, and New York Times.
- Interactive Hub
- Jobs Db Singapore Pte Ltd
- iHub Media
Interactive Hub Related Stories:
- Heineken kicks off with ESPNSoccernet
- Golden Village appoints ihub as sales partner
- IHub bags new deals on iExpress
- ESS falls into Ihub's kitty
- Macca's online Euro campaign kicks goals with footy fans
- Ihub bags Foxy media business
- Ihub wins Tiger Airways media business
- The Singapore social media dichotomy
- Samsung's hubbub on Habbo