SingPost's Koh now with Pitney Bowes
Singapore - SingPost's SVP Lynette Koh is now with mailstream solutions company Pitney Bowes (PB) as its VP for marketing and postal relations, Asia Pacific & Middle East (APME).
In her newly created role, she is located at PB's APAC regional HQ in Singapore which started operations on 8 October. Previously the APME markets were managed through its UK office with Asian presence through direct operations or distributors. She will be looking at lifting the awareness and brand strength of PB in the region.
Reporting directly to PB's president APME Eric-Yves Mahe who heads the local office, she decided to leave SingPost as she wished to "a larger space and bring my experience in marketing and branding to a new platform in APAC."
At SingPost for more than seven years Koh was instrumental in setting up and building the sales and marketing team to a team of 60 strong and refreshed SingPost branding from a mail-only company to an integrated delivery solutions service provider.
"It was a very fulfilling seven and a half years of career growth in SingPost and I'm privileged to be part of its phenomenal transformation to a public-listed company. Through these years, SingPost has given me lots of room to exhibit and express my marketing and branding skill," Koh says.
Prior to SingPost, Koh was with Cerebos Pacific for over four years and with P&G for over five years. At Cerebos she headed a regional marketing campaign across APAC to reposition the 160 year old brand, segmented the market and extended its product line to attract a younger base and increase usage.
- Singapore Post
Singapore Post Related Stories:
- Case Study: SingPost
- SingPost thanks customers with a Subaru
- SG mailmen to rest on Saturday
- SingPost sees senior departures
- SingPost's Group CEO quits
- Pi2 speeds up Speedpost
- PB signs second senior SingPost marketer
- Singapore's DM excellence awards kick off
- Direct Mail Case Study - Mar08
- Direct Marketing Agencies
- NEC’s Wilson Tan steps up as SingPost group CEO
- SingPost launches DMrocket takeoff
- Direct Mail Case Study Aug'07
- DM Case Study-Aug07
- SingPost seals project deal with The Tomorrow Group
- SingPost campaign promotes inaugural game show