TBWA\TEQUILA blends into digital network
Regional - TEQUILA Hong Kong and Singapore have merged with TBWA's global digital network which brings together more than 700 digital specialists.
As a part of a global restructure, TBWA's digital sub-brand TEQUILA\Hong Kong TEQUILA\Singapore will be housed within TBWA\Digital Arts Network (DAN) - a new silo formed in June that unifies all digital units within the agency network.
Globally, DAN will be led by president Charles Clapshaw and worldwide executive creative director David Lee. All reporting will be done to Tom Carroll president and CEO of TBWA Worldwide.
DAN Hong Kong has also unveiled Social Media Arts ("SMARTS"), a social media lab set up uniquely in Hong Kong that services Greater China clients through social media strategy development, implementation and community management, monitoring and measurement.
In Hong Kong, DAN will be led by Luke Eid, head of digital. While Jocelyn Liipfert, head of social media of TBWA\Hong Kong will be leading SMARTS.
"That we are part of DAN in the first phase is a powerful testament to TBWA\TEQUILA\Hong Kong's iconic digital work in the region," Joanne Lao, managing director of TBWA\Hong Kong and head of digital for TBWA\Greater China said.
Eid added that DAN enables the digital team to provide focused solutions by utilising its network of digital specialists from Greater China and around the world through one local entry point in Hong Kong.
"The new landscape is way too complicated for digital generalists," Eid said.
TEQUILA\Singapore's managing director, Brent Farrell, will lead DAN in Singapore and will working closely with DAN's worldwide team to develop skill sets, resources and additional specialist DAN labs across Southeast Asia.
DAN brings together TBWA's global digital talents, encompassing over 700 digital agencies within the network and initially rolls out in 18 markets. DAN will provide TBWA services such as creative technology and UX through social media and mobile to content, IP, search and analytics.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
TBWA Related Stories:
- M+S makes agency appointments
- TBWA\ China focuses on shopper behaviour
- Wyeth Gold takes kids around the world
- TBWA\ boosts creative team
- Lay of Draftfcb joins Creative Juice
- AIA consolidates creative with TBWA
- TBWA appoints DAN president
- DAN Singapore names new leadership team
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- TBWA nabs JWT's creative lead
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- TBWA\ appoints planning director
- Tangs goes for major brand overhaul
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- One2free redefines social gaming
- TBWA\KL promotes Shaun Tay
- ISC Innovators beefs up team
- TBWA snaps up Indian digital shop
- The importance of creativity